Friday, July 20, 2012

Jonquil Turns ONE!!

Jonquil has finally turned a year old. The excitement of getting a new puppy only seem so little ago but it seems like we have had Jonquil around forever. I can feel her time with us is approaching the end yet there is still a few more months to brush up on some of the rough edges. I think she has turned into a beautiful dog.

I look back on all that she has gone through, all the things that she has learned and I am at times so proud and surprised by her abilities. Happy Birthday Jonquil!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Birthday Jonquil

Erin and Co. said...

Happy Birthday Jonquil!!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.