Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Your Order is Ready for Pick Up

Jonquil is back! We picked her up on Saturday, and I think to sum it up, Jonquil is happy to be back.  




Once we loaded her in the car, she went straight for her toy.
 Look at this happy face.




We decided to make a pit-stop at Ikea since it is on the route home. 




 I had her participate in some photo taking in a few of the show rooms.




She was happy to be out and about.




And behaved so well.




She was also excited to see herself in the mirror.
 It's okay Jonnie, I think you're pretty cute too.




Jon wasn't afraid to walk through the kid entrance. 
She knows people take her professionally.



After all the excitement of being reunited with family and work she was wiped out.
She tiredly tried to eat the onion next to her in this photo, but in the end exhaustion won! 


I'm glad to have her back home. I can't say I didn't enjoy the break, but sometimes it's just what you need to get motivated to try your best.

2 comments:

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all,

Stoppin' to say "hi"! Thanks for stoppin' to visit me!

Welcome home Jonnie!

Hope y'all had a fun weekend!!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Elle J said...

She is so beautiful!! What a sweet puppy!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.