Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jonquil with Jonquils Part 2


If you didn't catch the post about Jonquil's name then you can check it out here. Growing a Guide Dog: Planting Jonquil's with Jonquil As promised, I am updating you with some photos of Jonquil with Jonquils when they bloomed. Well, that time has come and gone. I did get a chance to take a few quick photos between some crummy weather before the flowers began dying off. I was hoping to get some calendar worthy photos but life has been a tad too busy lately. So, I'll take what I can get and share them with you. I don't know which one I like the best. If you have a favorite please let me know! 



1.


2.


3.



4.



5.



6.



4 comments:

Laura Francisco said...

These pictures are so cute! I think I like #4 the best.
I was also wondering if you have heard any news about Halette yet.

C and H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa, Ellie and Clara said...

OH, so great. I also like #4 the best!

CD McLean said...

She is just the cutest thing. I love that go to bed command as well!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.