Monday, February 13, 2012

Scratch that

I received an email about two days ago. It wasn't the best email I have ever opened but I can't complain. It was just saying that Halette will not be graduating this weekend after all. All I know is she was placed back into training. This had me worried for a moment but then I remembered that my 3rd pup, Egypt was placed with someone and suddenly her handler had a personal matter arise in the middle of training. Egypt was placed back into training and it was a good thing because she was later matched to the perfect person for her. I am supposed to hear soon a little more on the matter so I will update when I get some news.

1 comment:

Raiser Erin said...

Hope she finds her perfect person soon!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.