Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jonquil's Christmas Tree Part 2


Well this is a bit late. So late that I am a tad embarrassed but am going to catch up. I want to get some of the old posts out of the way. So here is Jonquil with our Christmas tree that was officially taken down today. It was my favorite tree that J and I have had together. Mostly homemade ornaments and a few that reminded me of the ones I love. Jonquil really did not show any interest in the tree or ornaments. I am a little surprised, but joyfully so. Even though they are late, I thought they were too cute to not share. More updates to come.









1 comment:

Laura Francisco said...

She sure is growing fast!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.