1. Halette loves people, but even more she looooooves children.
2. Surprisingly, having not been out much (as she has been going through some health issues) she has been soooo very good at school while Jarett is doing his student teaching. It seems that she is a good influence on the young children as they are a good influence on her (or not so surprising).
3. She is definitely a smeller. Not in the way some dogs don't bring their nose up off the ground but in the opposite way where her nose goes where the wind blows.
4. We live on the second floor and she loves to watch out the window. Although I have to say it is a view of the yard and there is never anything going on.
5. She still gets the puppy spazzes where they tuck their butt and runnnnnn. She knows that she is not allowed on the bed. In fact she doesn't even try or think of trying to get on the bed. But for some reason she thinks it is alright to ricochet off the corner of the bed while in the midst of a spaz. Hmmmm....
6. While running through all her commands before meals, Halette's eyes light up and she tries so hard to please. At times she guesses what the next command is.
7. When we are out eating, Halette has to rest her head on Jarett's foot.
8. She may not be batman. But she is always someone's Robin. Always following someone around.
9. How she eagerly puts her head through her work jacket. I just love it when you see each puppy learn to love their jacket.
10. Every time we sort the laundry she quickly takes advantage of the piles being made on the floor.
11. How she politely listens to the first graders who read to her. Even though they are supposed to pretend she is not there.
12. We love how much she enjoys playing fetch with herself as we are not allowed to teach/ play fetch with them. She will take her bone, toss it, and then pounce on it to do it all over again.
Since Tenaya turned 2 on the 18th, I am going to find two words that sum her up. Those two words are .......... Naturally Awkward.... But I still love the little weirdo.