Thursday, December 8, 2011

Okay, Okay, I Know....

I'll admit it. It has been a while since I've posted. It has been a little crazy around here. I have to get back into the habit. I know I have hardly shared anything about Jonquil and I want people to understand her personality, where she is at, and where she has to go.


Luckily, I have some posts piled up in my drafts. So, there will be some things to share soon enough.  

For now I will just share this.

Tenaya and Jonquil 


Come Back Soon. 























2 comments:

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all,

Lookin' forward to hearing more about Jonquil.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Elle J said...

You've been awarded the Liebster Blog award ... check out my post 12/10. =)

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.