Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree


Jonquil has helped decorate a few trees this year. I guess you can say she is in the spirt! First, was my mother's tree. It is fake and pre-lit so really it takes very little effort. Although it is 9 ft so we do have to put in some effort to get to the top. Jonquil really didn't care. Honestly, there were dog-cousins to harass so who cares about a stupid fake tree anyway? Yet, I still acted as the embarrassing/annoying mother who shows up and pulls their child from play early to get some quick photos of Jonquil in front of the tree. Somehow we had this understanding that if she cooperated she could quickly get back to trying to get the cool kids to play.


Here is the photo shoot
Enjoy.


I'm not sure if this one is my favorite....




Or this one?

No comments:

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.