Thursday, December 15, 2011

Award!


I have received an award from Haddies raiser. I have really admired this new blogger and puppy raiser. It has been a pleasure to watch both the pup and the family bond over the last few months. If you haven't yet checked out this blog, I suggest you do. Haddie is still young, only a few weeks older than Jonquil, so now is a great time to catch up on what you missed. Check it out at Paws For Independence

Again, thank you, I have enjoyed reading your blog and watching you grow as a first time puppy raiser.



(1) Thank the blogger that gave you the award and then add a link to their blog.



(2) Reveal your top five picks (with less than 200 readers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.



(3) Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers, and keep it going!


Okay so here we go.....

First is Jam at McLean Southeastern Guide Dog in Training . I enjoyed reading about their second guide dog puppy in training Berkeley and now their third, Jam. I look forward to reading their hysterical stories and at times I feel I can relate to them.

Second is Vance at In Training.  Here we raise guide dogs and over at In Training they raise various types of service dogs. It is interesting to see the differences of raising/ training a one type of service dog to another.

Third is Newman. At The Time Before They Guide. they just turned in Shirley their first guide dog puppy and picked up a new little yellow lab male NEWMAN! I look forward to watching Newman grow and grow. If you are looking to follow a pup from start, now is the time! (I have tried and tired to leave a comment on your blog but for some reason it wont allow me. Sorry.)


Fourth is Bamboo at The Waffle Blog . It was fun watching Truffle grow into a tiny but couragous guide dog. And better yet, we get to hear updates about Truf and her handler as they make their way through college. Truffle's raiser is now raising Truffle's half sister Bamboo the CUTEST black lab female ever! Go check it out!


Last but not least is Hawk at browndog cbr. I have to thank Hawk for the two previous awards they have given me. I also have to apologize for never passing on the awards. So I wanted to pass this award back to Hawk for acknowledging the importance of service dogs on their blog many many times. Thank you! This a great blog with frequent updates on the life of a Chesapeake Bay retriever who lives a wonderful adventurous life.
Also, I have tried to leave a comment on your blog too, but blogger is still not allowing me.


Enjoy!



3 comments:

browndogcbr said...

Hi Y'all,

Thank y'all so very much!

We got your comment. We've given awards a second time, sometimes not knowing we were.

We appreciate awards so very much. It gives everyone a happy feeling, even my Human gets happy. ;)

Love the way you describe each blog to which you are passing the award.

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

P.S. We'll try to get the post up in the next couple of days.
Thanks again.

CD McLean said...

That was so nice of you! It really helps to have a community of raisers to learn from and talk with about our crazy pups.

cheryl

Lisa, Ellie and Vance said...

Thank you very much. I'll have to think about who to nominate and then post about it. We love reading your blog too!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.