Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jonquil's Photo Shoot Part 1

Earlier this week Jonquil had her final set of shots. She is ready to go out for walks, to parks, anywhere without worry of her catching the dreaded parvo! I am ready to go, go, go.

Although, I still have to take it easy because Jonnie's stomach is still iffy. Once her stomach clears up  we will be going full force into outings.

I have to thank Jarett for taking Jonquil to the vet for her shots. So, Thank you! I was told she easily won everyone over with her sweet eyes.

Anyway, we have done a few photo shoots in the yard. For now, I am only going to share some of the photos. So take a look. 







I tried to get a group photo of Carla (great dane), Tenaya (golden) and Jonquil..... but it was not meant to be. :(




Jonquil


5 comments:

Hilly said...

She's a cute little thing. :)

Erin T said...

What an adorable puppy!

Maddie said...

Her eyes are ADORABLE!

Maddie said...

Her eyes are ADORABLE!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Aww, what sweet photos!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.