Monday, August 22, 2011

Halette's a Little Helper

Before Halette went in for formal training three and a half weeks ago, she spent the summer helping us put together Jarett's elementary classroom. After she left we kept having sporadic scares of, "Where is the DOG?!". I'm sure some of you puppy raisers know what I am talking about. Anyway, Halette was a good little helper. Most of the time she just slept or followed us around. But man, do I miss that little thing.









............ Still waiting for any news on Halette. Last I heard she was being spayed and going to recover before training. I know she either started training with the last group of dogs recalled last weekend or if she was taking a little longer to recover she would start training in the beginning of September.

1 comment:

Raiser Erin said...

Here's hoping that she's on this next phase report! :D

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.