Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hilly

I know....I know..... most of you must already know this but in case you didn't, fellow guide dog raiser E is now raising Halette's sister Hilly!

I have been meaning to post about this for quite some time now. Sorry Hilly....

Anyway, Halette is leaving soon for formal training, but please check in with us and please if you haven't already, go take a look at raiser E and Hilly at A Study in Sight. It looks to me that E was just what Hilly needed.

We are still a few posts behind and they ARE in progress, I promise.


2 comments:

Jess and Glacier said...

Oh, they're sisters? Very cool. Yeesh, the blogging world is small. :)

Raiser Erin said...

:D We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Speaking of sisters, do you know what happened to Havasu? If you do can you email me at dramaqueenEEA92@gmail.com ? Thanks!

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.