Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To Grandmama's House We Go

As I had mentioned many posts ago, Tenaya went to spend the night at my mother's house. Growing a Guide Dog: We're back! When we went to pick up Tenaya the next morning, we brought Carla along for a visit. Everyone had fun AND we got some gardening done. I had taken some photos so I thought I would share. Enjoy!



Tenaya and Teagan cooling off in the shade.

Again cooling off in the shade after a game of chase.

My beautiful girl Carla with her funny puppy ears. You may notice that Carla is sporting her Mini Cooper Collar she received from her papa.

Sophie was over for some play time.

Tenaya loves to run in between the bushes and the fence where Carla can not get to her.

Lady Tenaya showing off her looks.



No comments:

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.