Monday, June 13, 2011

Catch up

I think we last left off with Halette just arriving home from Guide Dogs campus after having minor surgery. Well the day after she arrived home, Halette went into season so in addition to her having to recover, we also had to wait it out for her "time" to come to an end. But all is good now that she is done with "that" and her foot is GREAT, so we are back out on outings!!!
We have quite a bit of catching up to do. I mean, I have outings from last year I never posted about. Ahhh, I am going to have to figure all this out.

In the mean time here is a photo of Halette riding with CC'd Teagan in the back of the truck.


No comments:

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.