1. Halette finally out grew the stretching while walking down the stairs thing I have previously talked about.
2. How you can tell how happy she is by how much her body is prancing back and forth. I hear people always comment on how she looks happy or, "Oh look at that dog prancing" type thing. In fact, at her evals, our group leader was laughing at how she skips when she walks.
3. Halette loves to lay at your feet while you are doing homework or on the computer. If we are laying down in bed she will lay her head as close as she can to you but she is still confident when left alone.
4. She will hold the "Stay" command for 30 minutes or more.
5. Her optimism. You can see it in her eyes and her every step.
6. She knows how to hold on to all her energy until we get home. We tell her, "okay" and she takes off, spazzing out.
7. She loves to be loved and give love back in return.