I know I have not done any other post about Halette turning any other age. I am going to start here so I don't forget the things that made her special to me. So here it goes.
1. Halette's droopy lower eye lids and narrow face. This must be a Dylan thing (her father), as Waffle and Freya who are also Dylan pups have the same eyes. To me, this make Halette look goofy, which expresses her personality.
2. How well she checks in with me while we are on outings. She has been a really good puppy from the start. Although I can say that innocent stage has come and gone, she is still very much a young pup who is very grown up.
3.Halette loooooves her red Kong. She will carry it anytime, anywhere around the house.
4. The way I can tell what she is dreaming about. She must always lay on her back, sleeping with her crazy eyes partially open. Her dreams are so vocal, I can only imagine what she is getting away with inside her head that she is not allowed to get away with while awake.
5. While running through her commands before dinner, I tell her "okay" and she takes off running towards her food with no traction on the ground. It seems to take a second before her feet push her off the ground.
6. Halette comes to many forms of her name. We were told one way when we picked her up, another when we dropped her off, so we alternate the three. Hal ette, Halette like Pallet (this was the way the person in the kennels told us when we first picked her up), Ha lette. I don't know. It seems like everyone says her name different. I do have to say she seems to be happiest when I say it Ha-lette.