Friday, June 11, 2010

Five's Company?

My mother was away, so Stella and Teagan were at our house for a few days. Teagan was pretty much her usual self....... asleep. Stella, well Stella is usually out of control funny, so she was herself, just better behaved. Halette has really enjoyed the extra company and Tenaya is always up for Stella to come over. Stella may be small but she can hold her own.

We live in a studio apartment type setting, so feeding five dogs and a cat two to three times a day is a challenge. It definitely takes some trial and error. I think I have this down to an art now, but just getting back into the swing of things takes a little time.

Teagan and Stella went home yesterday and I AM enjoying the peacefulness of just my responsibilities. Although I was informed they would be back often over the next few weeks to months. Eh, oh well. I do enjoy their constant entertainment.

I somehow didn't manage to get any photos of Stella over their time here this week, but I did get photos of Teagan helping to teach Halette what the rope toy was really used for.


Halette and I playing tug.

Teagan helping Halette get the hang of this Tug of War thing.

Halette's psycho attach face attacking the rope.

Halette being cute. Trying to win everyone over chewing on the rope toy. 11 weeks

Couldn't help it, had to add this picture of Halette. I can tell that I won't be able to leave her with the rope toy for any length of time.

The peace and quiet may not last long, but in the mean time, I am enjoying this. Ahhhh, so nice.

And... Just to throw this older picture of Stella sleeping on top of Carla. I think the only one missing from the photos is Tenaya. She'll be there next time.

No comments:

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.