Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!
I'm a little late in starting this blog. In fact, just getting into the blog thing at all. I was inspired by someone I hardly know. I couldn't believe what I had stumbled on and was so excited. It was the best unintentional gift someone didn't mean to give me.


















I have been raising guide dogs since I was 16. Now feeling old at the age of 21, I'm still raising puppies. It is what gets me through the day. I raise with my boyfriend of 6 years, Jarett, and I couldn't do it without him as many people know. People that are close to me know what Guide Dogs has meant to me and how these dogs have helped me out personally. I would love to say that it is a selfless act but I think all puppy raisers know that we get the best part. Above is a picture of Jarett holding Tenaya and me holding the leash of Syesha. On this day, we picked up Tenaya at Guide Dogs for the Blind's California campus. I hope you all (haha yeah is anybody out there?) enjoy the stories of the past and present. Here we go.

No comments:

Hello There!

I along with Jarett have raised 6 guide dog pups. We are currently raising pup # 7. These are our stories, our adventures, our experiences. Please follow us and watch our pups grow into their paws and from jacket into harness. Feel free to leave a comment. We enjoy hearing what you have to say.